Friday, November 14, 2008

Prakteej







Backview













Family meeting on how to get the dog off the stage












Look, I can lift up this book and nothing happens to me!













Mob falls off to sleep due to lack of action















Attention, all!
















Oops, where are all the actors?












Ramnik: Hello? Hello? Lagta hai kaata hua...
Smita: Kaata nahin, the phone is not connected to anything :P
















You think she got angry just because I fed her food to the dog?
















Why I always stand like this? Well, one day I played cricket without my AP, and...













I told you not to tell them about my CGPA!














Daksha













Mommy, don't scold me.... What will those men outside the room think?













You mind your own business, you insolent young girl... These MICAns, I tell you...















Listen, young man, we're really not interested in buying life insurance...


















Goddamit, life in sales is tough.

















Just wait till we get those two li'l punks...


















Kashan signalling byes.

















Friends, Amargaonmen, countrymen...



















You talkin' to me, son?




















@#$#$%#!@#&**(























Look, mommy, it's not like an iPod costs ALL that much...



















Plus, we can get you a nice Shuffle as well...


















I say, what's the cricket score, then, crickey?

















How on earth could you misplace the phone number of the pizza place? How COULD you?

















Arbit.















Mobbies.















Next year, this is how many directors we'll have.















Family reunion














Kashan: Here's lookin' at you!

No comments: