Friday, November 14, 2008

People









Hmm...




















Four days to go... * sigh *























:)




















Someone's coverted! Meet Venugop-ul-T :P






















The sets work was too much for him...


















Stick balancing act, again





















Dandify me, I say


















:( Missing my fellow Studio 30 mate

















Gandhiji's three monkeys... Almost

















Kashan temporarily takes over lights




















Studio 30 \m/

















Hehe





















Hoggers, all :P
















The amazing stick-balancing act




















Five days to go... Sigh...


















Chacha mending the Brij (Argh! Cliched joke!)

















Just what is my lights head pfaffing about?!



















2/4



















The cold got to her, in more ways than one.















You only THINK it's a stick... It's actually the Gujju version of a baguette...














The less said, the better.

















I wonder what'll be taught in New Media tomorrow...?















Post Mathew's classes, the average number of these type of photos on my blogs has gone up slightly... :/





















Stickmen (and woman)


















Utsav (yes, no smartass comment for this one!)
















Mob!














Bambooed you'll get... Outpourings of a frustrated music director



















Mathew's influence is working.


















Look here now, girls...















Yay! Now I can start my own Danda factory!


















Lights team. Partially.














One more pic of me up on your blog, smartass, and this is going in your backside!














Sad cast members association













Why, why, can't I have atleast ONE normal batch here in this goddamn place?!













Dude, I wanna whack someone.















Soni with Sankalp's greatest audience member.














RKay, Chacha and Awaaz doing pot.

















Ammmaaaaaaa....
















The Aks effect.

















Silently, she lurks in the shadows...


















I should have known it was SETS design and not sex design. Damn!


















Assignmentmates through year one.



















Jim Carrey-turning-into-Mask appreciation society.











Leftovers of Dandiya night?


















Listen to me, young man...
















The contemplative snoozer















Sigh...















Light here, light now.



















Sho what (yes, I'm running out of cliches)















When mobs and directors sleep.
















One half of the Chatterji-Srinivasan composing duo















Let's see if I can blow this off my face now...















Guess not.














No comments :D















All that screaming and mobbing has given me a headache. Tiger Balm, anyone?

















Hmmm...


















Amit contemplates...
















The English version is all the rage.















All that shouting left the poor fellow drained...














Team Lights... Yeah baby! \m/
















Rajcha



















Kocks and the English version














Smita goes to bed














Sneakily using the phone to record sound effects ;)

















Get the cam outta my face, young man...



















Still a man of Palaash at heart (or at the back, atleast...)


















12 days to go.... *sigh*





















Lounds ;-)




















Watchoo lookin' at, punk?


















Abbe... Wrong dialogue!





















Overcome with remorse?




















Yo, Jo!






















Okay now, positioning a me-too product during the growth stage of the PLC in a developed economy can lead to...





















Yeah, right!























Awaaz, silent for once.


















Lights. Note the semiotical lights behind us.

















Sho what? :P
















You gotta be kiddin' me, Dad...
















Hang me! Hang me! Why can't ANYONE get their lines right?















Memories of PK Gupta?














The photographer, photographed.

1 comment:

Prateek Shah said...

Cool Pics guys :) m sure the play's shaping up well :)

All the Best!

- Prateek(Raja), Kashan's childhood friend :)